Theoretical and Computational Materials Physics
Theoretical and computational materials physics is the advancement of modern theoretical and computation techniques. Theoretical materials physics research field where focus lies on modeling, predicting and ability to predict physical properties of crystal structures. This research development has been brought about by the remarkable technological progress especially that made over the past two decades. Materials physics conference helps in gaining knowledge in the development of large scale computing facilities, and their ensuing utilization to the resolution of problems in physics which do not lend themselves to exact analytical treatments.
- Nuclear Engineering computer codes
- Numerical Analysis and Modelling in Condensed Matter Physics
- Study in Condensed Matter Physics through Scattering
- Computational Physics of Liquid Crystals
- Electronic and Thermoelectric Materials